Cacao NibsAvailable in
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Just like natures choc chips, Cacao Nibs are fermented, dried, roasted and crushed cacao beans, that’s it! Cacao is revered as a superfood, prized by the ancient Aztecs and Mayans, with a rich history. Why not indulge yourself and nibble straight from the pack for a refreshing, crunchy snack with a pure chocolatey taste, or mix them into your ice cream, smoothies, porridge, desserts, baking or even on top of your cereal or yoghurt at breakfast for energy boosting start of the day, you will taste the difference!
CACAO NIB CHOCOLATE SMOOTHIE BOWL
You Will Need
– 3 frozen bananas
– 2 Tbsp Mrs Rogers Cocoa powder
– 1 Tbsp peanut butter
– 3 pitted dates
– 1/3 avocado
– 1 tsp Mrs Rogers vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup milk of your choice
– 1/4 cup Mrs Rogers Cacao Nibs
1. Add all ingredients into a high speed blender and process until smooth and thick.
2. Pour into a bowl.
3. Sprinkle with Cacao Nibs and enjoy.
Tip: Top with Banana and toasted nuts/seeds for extra flavour and crunch.
Ingredients: Raw Cacao Nibs.
Store in a cool dry place.