Organic Mexican NachosAvailable in
A family favourite, meaty with Mexican spices and a Using only the best globally touch of chilli warmth. sourced certified organic ingredients.
What you need
- 2 tbsp oil
- 500g lean beef minceˆ
- 150g onions, chopped finely
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- Mrs Rogers Mexican Nacho Mix
- 200g corn chips (GF: use Gluten Free corn chips)
- 100g grated cheese
- 125g sour cream
ˆ substitute the mince with 2 cans of Red Kidney Beans, drained & rinsed
- Heat the oil in a pan and brown the mince then add the onions, mix well breaking up the mince. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan, sprinkle Mrs Rogers sachet on top, mix well and bring to the boil whilst stirring.
- Simmer for 10 minutes uncovered, stirring a couple of times.
- Place the corn chips in a 30 x 20cm oven proof dish, cover with the mince mix and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Place under the grill to melt the cheese and serve with dallops of sour cream.
Spices* (42%) [paprika*, cumin*, onion*, coriander*, garlic*, chilli* (2%), pepper*, cinnamon*], Cornstarch*, Salt, Cane Sugar*, Tomato owder*, Yeast Extract*, Parsley*, Oregano*, Anticaking Agent (calcium carbonate), Sunflower Oil*, Hydrolized Vegetable Protein*,. Glucose Syrup*.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
*Organic, Certified by BioGro NZ.
May contain Egg, Soy & Milk
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE.