Organic Devilled SausageAvailable in
A family favourite, sweet, tangy & saucy with rich tomato and spices. Using only the best globally sourced certified organic ingredients.
What you need
- 2 tbsp oil
- 600g sausages^ of your choice
- 150g onions, sliced thinly
- 150g apples, peeled & diced
- 350mL water
- Mrs Rogers Devilled Sausages Mix
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
ˆ For a vegetarian meal; use vegetarian sausages.
- Heat the oil in a pan and brown the sausages. Cut them into 3cm pieces.
- Add the onions and apples to the pan. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Combine Mrs Rogers sachet content and tomato sauce in the water and add to the pan, mix well.
- Bring to the boil whilst stirring, then simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring a couple of times.
Serve on mashed potatoes or rice, and with seasonal greens.
Spices* (26%) (celery*, onion*, ginger*, garlic*, coriander*, turmeric*, fennel*, caraway*, cinnamon*, paprika*, pepper*), Tomato Powder (24%*), Cornstarch*, Cane Sugar*, Salt, Yeast Extract*, Apple Powder*, Anticaking Agent (calcium carbonate), Sunflower Oil*, Maltodextrin*, Thyme*, Food . *Organic Acid (citric).
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
*Organic, Certified by BioGro NZ.
May contain Egg, Soy & Milk
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE.