Organic Classic LasagneAvailable in
The classic Italian pasta dish. Rich and cheesy, with tomato and Italian herbs! Using only the best globally sourced certified organic ingredients.
What you need
- 2 tbsp oil
- 500g lean beef mince^
- 200g onions, chopped finely
- 70g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- Mrs Rogers Classic Lasagne Mix
- 50g butter
- 50g flour
- 600mL milk
- 170g instant lasagne sheets
- 300g grated cheese
ˆ substitute the mince with 2 cans of Lentils, drained & rinsed, and double the mushrooms.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C; grease an 30 x 19.5cm oven proof dish.
- Heat the oil in a pan, brown the meat, onions & mushrooms, stirring and breaking up the mince. Simmer for 2 minutes, covered.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan, sprinkle Mrs Rogers sachet on top, mix well.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile make a white sauce; In a pan, melt butter over medium heat & stir in the flour, cook for 1 minute.
- Gradually stir in hot milk & cook for 3 minutes or until thickened. Then add 200g cheese and stir until melted.
- Lay out 3 lasagne sheets in the bottom of the dish and add 1/3 of the meat, the 1/3 of the white sauce.
- Repeat layering lasagne, meat and white sauce twice more. Sprinkle the remaining grated cheese on top of the last layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes then rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Salt, Cane Sugar*, Cornstarch*, Rice Flour*, Herbs & Spices* (13%) (onion*, garlic*, paprika*, parsley*, basil*, oregano*, pepper*, bay leaf*), Tomato Powder*, Mushroom*, Food Acid (citric), Sunflower Oil*, Anti caking Agent (calcium carbonate).
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
*Organic, Certified by BioGro NZ.
May contain Egg, Soy & Milk
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE.