Organic Chilli Con CarneAvailable in
Rich and meaty with Tex-Mex spices and a hint of chilli heat! Using only the best globally sourced certified organic ingredients.
What you need
- 2 tbsp oil
- 500g lean beef mince^
- 200g onions, finely chopped
- 200mL water
- Mrs Rogers Chilli Con Carne Mix
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 400g can red kidney beans, drained & rinsed
ˆsubstitute the mince with 1 can of Red Kidney Beans, drained & rinsed, and 100g of frozen corn kernels.
- Heat the oil in a pan and brown the meat with the onions, breaking the mince up.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Mix Mrs Rogers sachet content in the water and add to the pan, mix well.
- Add the tomatoes and kidney beans and bring to the boil whilst stirring.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring a couple of times.
ˆServe on rice with chopped tomatoes & avocado or liven it up with a squeeze of fresh lime & sprinkle with coriander
Herbs & Spices* (46%) [paprika*, onion*, cumin*, garlic*, coriander*, pepper*, chilli* (0.6%), oregano*, caraway*], Salt, Potato Starch*, Cane Sugar*, Tomato Powder*, Rice flour*, Sunflower Oil*.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
*Organic, Certified by BioGro NZ.
May contain Egg, Soy & Milk.
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE.