Organic Chicken ChasseurAvailable in
A popular French chicken dish, rich and hearty with tomato and aromatic herbs. Using only the best globally sourced certified organic ingredients.
What you need
- 500g skinless, boneless* chicken thigh or breast, cut in half
- 1 Mrs Rogers Chicken Chasseur Mix
- 20g butter
- 150g onions, chopped
- 200mL water
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 125g mushrooms, sliced or quartered
Tip: Add 2 Tablespoons of mustard and 1/2 cup white wine to make this a little more fancy
- Heat the butter in a pan and brown the chicken.
- Add the onions and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Mix Mrs Rogers sachet content in the water and add with the tomatoes to the pan and mix well.
- Bring to the boil whilst stirring, then cover and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring half way.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
*For bone-in pieces cook until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
Serve with pasta or potatoes and finish with chopped parsley
Starch (corn*, potato*), cane sugar*, sea salt, natural mushroom flavour*, onion*, tomato* (4%), hydrolysed vegetable protein*, spices* (3%) [garlic*, pepper*, coriander*], herbs* (1.6%) [parsley*, marjoram*, bay leaves*, thyme*], caramelised sugar*, skimmed milk powder*, sunflower oil*
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
Certified by *Organic BioGro NZ.
May contain Egg & Soy.
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE.