Organic Beef StroganoffAvailable in
Tender sautéed beef with mushrooms, sour cream and a Using only the best globally touch of paprika, delicious! sourced certified organic ingredients.
What you need
- 500g beef steak, sirloin or rump, cut into thin strips, against the grain
- Salt & Pepper Mrs Rogers
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 200g onions, chopped finely
- 150g mushrooms, sliced
- Mrs Rogers Beef Stroganoff Mix
- 300mL water
- 60g sour cream
Tip: Cutting the meat in thin strips and against the grainensures the meat is tender.
- Cut the meat into thin strips, against the grain and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a hot pan and brown the meat, then add onions and mushrooms, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Mix the Mrs Rogers Recipe Base sachet with the water; add to the pan, bring to the boil then simmer for 5 minutes, stirring a couple of times.
- Add the sour cream, mix well and serve.
Serve on fettuccini pasta or mashed potato
Cornstarch*, Rice Flour*, Salt, Spices* [garlic*, onion*, coriander*, nutmeg*, paprika* (1%), pepper*], Tomato Powder* , Caramelised Sugar*, YeastMilk Extract*, Cane Sugar*, Solids*, Seasoning*, Glucose Syrup*, Beef Fat*, Beetroot Powder*, Herbs*, Sunflower Oil*, Anticaking Agent (calcium carbonate),. Food Acid (citric).
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
Certified by *Organic BioGro NZ.
May contain Egg & Soy.
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE.