Chocolate Self Saucing PuddingAvailable in
Inspired by our childhood memories of baking & family heritage, where recipes were handed down from one generation to another, not to be revealed.
We have carefully crafted a classic chocolate pudding recipe using the finest ingredients, to be enjoyed with vanilla ice cream, that will evoke memories of the past and your love of baking.
YOU WILL NEED
– 1 packet Mrs Rogers Chocolate Pudding Mix
– 120mL Milk
– 80g Butter
– 1 Egg
– 1 packet Mrs Rogers Chocolate Pudding Sauce Mix
– 150mL Hot Water
- Preheat oven to 160°C (fan bake) or 180°C (conventional) and grease a baking dish (approx 22cm x 18cm) with butter.
- Melt butter, beat the egg with the milk and add the butter in a medium bowl or mixer.
- Add Chocolate pudding mix (included) and fold in until combined, over-beating will result in a dense pudding.
- Spread mix evenly in the baking dish.
- Mix Chocolate sauce ingredients (included) with hot water.
- Pour carefully over the back of a dessert spoon on top of the pudding.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 30mins, until cake springs back when gently pushed or insert a skewer in the centre and if it comes out clean its ready.
The top should be crusty and the base saucy.
- Serve while hot, with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Pudding Mix: Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Cocoa Powder (4%), Baking Powder (raising agents [450,500], cornflour, anticaking agent ), Natural Flavour.
Sauce Mix: Brown Sugar, Cocoa
Powder (4%), Corn Flour.
Produced in a facility that handles
tree nuts, but not peanuts.
Store in a cool dry place