CHOCOLATE BAKING MIX – Sugar FreeAvailable in
This Sugar Free Base Mix is easy. But not bland and boring easy – deliciously easy.
And its’s no one trick pony – it’s here to help you make all kinds of chocolatey treats, from double chocolate brownies to mouth watering cakes, quick mug cakes for a decadent dessert, and so many more delicious treats – see our website for ideas.
**Clean & simple recipes, carefully crafted with all of the good stuff and free of the bad as much as we can (preservatives, we’re looking at you), this box of baking goodness has your bases covered.
YOU WILL NEED
• Mrs Rogers Chocolate Baking Mix (included)
• 125 milk of your choice
• 105g butter
• 2 eggs
• Mrs Rogers Icing mix (included)
• 45g butter
• 20mL milk of your choice
- Preheat oven to 160°C (fan bake) or 180°C (conventional) and grease a cake tin (approx 20cm) with butter (if using a springform tin line the base with baking paper).
- Whisk the eggs on high speed until fluffy.
- Melt the butter and add to the milk, then add to the beaten eggs and gently fold in the dry cake mix ingredients (included), mix with a spatula or in the mixer on slow until combined for 1-2 mins.
- Spread mix evenly in the cake tin.
- Bake in the oven for 40 mins until cake springs back when gently pushed or insert a skewer in the centre and if it comes out clean its ready.
- Allow cake to rest in tin for 10 mins before turning out onto a rack to cool.
- For the icing beat the Butter and Icing mix (included) in a mixer on high speed for 3 mins, then add the milk and continue to beat on high until light and fluffy.
- Once cake has cooled spread icing mix evenly over the top of the cake to decorate.
Pack includes 1 x dry baking mix, 1 x dry icing mix
Cake Mix: Wheat Flour, Stevia Sweetener (erythritol, steviol glycosides), Cocoa Powder (17%), Baking Powder (raising agents (450, 500), maize cornflour, anticaking agent (170)), Natural Flavour
Icing Mix: Stevia Sweetener (erythritol, steviol glycosides),
Cocoa Powder (5%)
Contains Wheat & Milk.
Produced in a facility that handles tree nuts, but not peanuts.
Excess consumption may have a laxative effect.
Store in a cool dry place.