Available in 12g ECO Pack
The rich aroma & tantalising taste will melt away any winter blues.
Mulled Wine is a spicy, red wine drink with an inviting aroma. Served hot, common in Europe during cold winter months & Christmas season.
Suggested UsesAdd spices, Juice from 1 orange, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1/4 of your wine* to a saucepan and boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the rest of your wine and simmer on low heat until steaming.
- Ladle, hot, into glasses, and garnish with a slice of fresh orange.
- *Use 1 bottle of wine for full flavour or up to 2 bottles adding further sugar and orange juice to taste.
- You don’t have to use an expensive bottle of wine to make a delicious mulled wine. Buy a mid-range fruity or spicy wine like a Shiraz or Merlot.
- The recipe above is medium-sweet. You can choose to omit the sugar or add more to suit your taste.
- In the warmer months, serve Mulled Wine chilled on ice with fresh orange juice & soda water for a delicious, refreshing Mulled Wine Sangria
- Mulled Wine is also perfect for Spiced Poached Pears
Mulled wine originates in cold European countries, warming the heart in the cold winter months.
Ingredients: Orange Peel, Cinnamon Stick, Star Anise, Ground Nutmeg, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Allspice, Cloves, Bay Leaf.
For Your AppreciationSpecially blended using whole Cinnamon, Star Anise, Bay Leaf & Cloves, & an infusion bag of exotic spices for a full bodied, natural flavour. My Mulled Wine is the perfect compliment to a mid winter dinner party or festive feast.
Featured RecipeMulled Wine Poached PearsYou don't need to use an expensive bottle of wine for this recipe, choose a mid-range, fruity or spicy red wine such as a Shiraz or Merlot.