Available in 20g ECO Pack
Cardamom has a highly distinctive aroma and when used prudently has a wonderful effect.
Important for Indian and Mid-East dishes, it is also highly regarded in Sweden & Germany.
- It is a basic ingredient in curries and garam masala.
- Add interesting flavour to plain rice or cous cous.
- Add midway through cooking and remove before serving.
- For an interesting spicy flavour, crush cardamom pods and add to your coffee plunger.
- Peel the pod from the seeds and grind in a coffee or spice grinder and add to cooking. The seeds add full flavour and the ground pods add a delicious aroma
The VarietyA spice made from the seeds of several plants in the genera Elettaria and Amomum in the ginger family Zingiberaceae, native to India.
For Your AppreciationCrush Cardamom Seeds before adding to the dish release the full flavours.