Available in 20g ECO Pack
Rosemary has a warm, piny flavour particularly common in Italian and Mediterranean cuisine.
– Add early in cooking.
– Essential on your roast lamb. Great also with pork, chicken and turkey.
– Try sprinkled with sea salt on your roast vegetables.
– It enhances vinegars, wine, sugars, milk and sweet dishes.
– Herbal tea can be made from the leaves.
– A common ingredient in stuffing’s.
– Used in Italy with chicken, lamb, and fish.
– Used in many French and Indian dishes.
The VarietyRosemary is a member of the mint family Lamiaceae, which includes many other herbs. Rosemary is the needle like leaves of Rosmarinus officinalis, a woody herb with a warm piny flavour.
For Your AppreciationRosemary has a warm, piny flavour particularly common in Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. In Kiwi cuisine, it is most popular with roast lamb.
The name “rosemary” derives from the Latin for “dew” (ros) and “sea” (marinus), or “dew of the sea”.
For Your Convenience