Available in 8g ECO Pack
Parsley is commonly used in Middle Eastern, European and American dishes.
– Use in soups and stews to add a fresh flavour.
– Stir through pasta for flecks of vibrant colour and flavour.
– Parsley is widely used in Middle Eastern cuisine, and is a key ingredient in Tabbouleh.
– Add near the end of cooking or use as a garnish.
– Add to mashed potato.
– Lightly sprinkle over salads.
The VarietyParsley is the dried leaves of Petroselinum crispum.
It is native to the central Mediterranean region.
For Your AppreciationParsley as a word is derived from two Greek words: “petrose,” meaning rock, since it so often pops through rocky terrain and stone walls; and “selenium,” an ancient name for celery. So literally, parsley means “rock celery.”
Parsley is a basic garden herb that adds a fresh flavour many dishes and depth to soups and stews.
For Your Convenience