Available in 30g ECO Pack
A spice mix commonly used as a base to curries with the addition of other spices & flavours for different dishes.
Unlike westernised Curry Powder, Garam Masala is a traditional Indian spice mix at the heart of most dishes. My blend contains Cinnamon, Coriander, Bay leaves, Cumin, Anise, Fennel, Clove and Ginger.
For Your Appreciation
Warming spices lend themselves to hearty lamb & beef dishes, curries & adds depth to casseroles & stews.
An easy and delicious Indian dish. Succulent chicken with Indian spice flavours and a tang of yoghurt and lemon. A versatile marinade that can be used for cheaper cuts of chicken or BBQ
skewers that are sure to impress.
- Can also help cure urinary tract infections, and some evidence suggests it may prevent stomach ulcers.
- Cinnamon is an antiseptic and has been used medicinally for thousands of years to soothe stomach irritation, fight tooth decay and gum disease
- Each spice has its own traditional medicinal use, but the key flavour Cinnamon has anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties, and may help fight winter colds.
- Herbs and spices have been used for centuries for their health benefits, but what is more satisfying than a delicious meal that you have cooked yourself? That has got to be good for you!
For Your Convenience
- Mrs Rogers ECO Pack is made with eco-friendly, 100% recycled, unbleached board that is both recyclable and biodegradable. Use to refill your glass Mrs Rogers grinders & shaker, or use straight from the pack.
Mrs Rogers ECO Pack features a closable box and the product is kept fresh in an airtight, re-sealable, zip-lock barrier bag that seals in the flavours and aromas so your herbs & spices stay fresher, longer, and do not make a mess of your pantry or drawers.